Quantcast

Hi, I am Asian

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Janurmas, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Janurmas

Janurmas New Member

Hi fellow members! it is nice to be part of this forum site' members. I'd like to join this site because there are many interesting topics here about media. I would like to learn more about others views about media here. :eek:

2. googlethis

googlethis New Member

Hi, I'm an American.

3. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome to the forum. Just curious do you actually own a Google TV? If so what model? If not what devices do you use for internet TV? Thanks....

4. dtaylor

dtaylor Member

Janurmas is a human assisted spammer. This forum happens to require 10 posts before a link can be posted. If you look you'll see that janurmas currently has 11 posts. What he did was make 10 quick posts that wouldn't look too suspicious and then dropped his dirty spam. The post still exists at this moment even though I reported it the other day.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

5. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Yes I kind of suspected that -:) However I never noticed that he actually posted a spam link.

I noticed the site administrator was on here for quite a while yesterday after Janurmas had made his 11 posts - and he (Janurmas) still has not been banned. I think administration is keeping an eye on him but he actually hasn't violated the terms of service yet.

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  6. googlethis

googlethis New Member

I just want to know if he/she is really Asian...