Quantcast

Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Vumes, Feb 13, 2011.

1. Vumes

Vumes New Member

Hello all. I just registered here because I was Google-ing some Google TV info and stumbled upon this site, and glad I did. I purchased Google TV a few weeks ago, and so far, so good. I also have NetFlix and with all that, I dropped my cable company. I live up in Beaverton, Oregon and Frontier Communications is set to raise TV rates and I'm pretty tired of paying them a ton of money. Anyway, enough with my ramblings. Just wanted to say hi.

2. alphawave7

alphawave7 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome Vumes! Like you, I cut the cord (well, satellite) after many years of $100/mo + bills, and haven't regretted it for a moment! There's PLENTY to entertain yourself on the web and live performance, if you take the time to target them. :) Enjoy the fora!

3. harley man

harley man New Member

welcome vumes good for you for cuting the cord i have not yet cut the cord but have cut back on some of my upgrades you know what they say a penny saved is a penny earn

4. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

I just can't wait for more things to become available, then I will participate in the cord cutting ceremonies...
    Welcome to our forum Vumes....