Quantcast

Help With 3.1 Update of Logitech Revue

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by kityldy54, Dec 28, 2011.

1. kityldy54

kityldy54 New Member

Hi,
    I am a new member to this forum. My sister talked me into buying Logitech when it was time to buy a new computer. I hope I give all of the necessary information. It seems to me that since the update, there have been multiple problems. I'm feeling quite frustrated. I guess that I will start with Google Chrome and hope that this is the right forum. If not, I apologize. Since the update, I am receiving multiple messages to "reload" the webpage, including my Google email site. I also am receiving many messages that the "shock wave has crashed". Does anyone have any suggestions or is anyone else experiencing frustration since the new update. Thank you for any suggestions or support that you might have. I also apologize if this is not the right forum to address these questions.

Thank you.

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Unfortunately Flash is not all that stable to begin with - and to make matters worse many web sites are designed with PCs in mind - and the Revue has limited resources compared to a PC. It appears that quite a few people have the problems that you mention - although some more than others.

I can get my Revue running better by going to settings and clearing the cache and closing the open windows if it's getting a bit sluggish. Or alternatively you can reboot your Revue by pressing Alt + Ctrl + DEL to improve the web surfing when things seem to be getting bogged down.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  3. kityldy54

kityldy54 New Member

Thank you so much for your advice. I appreciate you taking the time to answer me. I have tried the reboot procedure. The last 2 times I tried it, however, it went to the CNBC Real Time website and played a video. Thank you, again, for your help. Jaydine

4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Last edited: Dec 29, 2011
    • Like Like x 2
  5. kityldy54

kityldy54 New Member

Thanks, again, for following along with me. I appreciate the link, and I always enjoy unplugging things!! I hope you have a wonderful New Year!