Quantcast

Help setting up new tv

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by rriegel1, Nov 26, 2011.

1. rriegel1

rriegel1 New Member

Help I just bought a Sony NSX40gt1 and I'm having trouble with a few things. I can't get it to connect to netflix. When I start the app it says it cannot connect to Netflix and asks to try again. There are no error codes that pull up, and I can connect to the internet. I don't know how else to get into the app to get the registration code to activate the Netflix.

The remote that came with it works well except for the optical sensor to control the cursor doesn't pick up my finger when I move it over the sensor. I've tried pushing the button and then moving my finger but it only manages to move the cursor a very small amount on the screen and then it stops and doesn't move. Is this a defective remote or normal behavior for the remote?

2. Lety

Lety New Member

i just bought mine too. I was going to take my remote back and before i did, I changed the batteries and it works fine now. try it

3. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Please try the four steps in this post, "http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/google-tv-apps/3446-netflix-issues.html#post18302"

If the Lety's suggestion of changing the battery doesn't work. Try cleaning out the remote sensor with a cotton swab. It is possible the optics is just dirty.