Quantcast

Help! Samsung TV has only 1 HDMI Input

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by markrey, Oct 20, 2011.

1. markrey

markrey New Member

Here's hoping that someone can answer this...My Samsung TV has only 1 HDMI input. I had my cable box (Time Warner - Cisco), XBOX360, and Blu Ray player hooked up with a 3 in 1 HDMI switch. Got my Logitech Revue yesterday, but can't get Google TV while using the switch. Anyone else have the same or similar problem. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide. Cheers!

2. surprisinguy

surprisinguy New Member

I would think that since it's inline between the cable box and tv (your switch) that it shouldnt be a problem if your switch i selected to the box and not your br player

3. markrey

markrey New Member

Yeah, that's what I think too. I switched through all of the inputs, but get a blank screen on the input that the Revue is hooked up to. I even tried switching the position of the review on the switch. No luck.

4. PvtHudson

PvtHudson New Member

I had the same problem with an HDMI switch, and when I swapped out an HDMI cable everything worked fine. If you can get a spare cable, try swapping it with each of the HDMI cables you're currently using one at a time and see if it fixes anything. I can't explain why my one cable was bad, since it worked before the Revue, but once it was part of the chain it just couldn't handle it.

Good luck!