Quantcast

HELP!!! NSZ-GS8 won't connect to netflix.

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by roypeled, Nov 18, 2013.

1. roypeled

roypeled New Member

I'm using the Sony Internet Player to connect to netflix. Everytime there's some sort of power outage, when the system reboots I have trouble connecting to Netflix. The system will say something in the line of "error connecting to netflix. Please go to www[dot]netflix[dot]com/tvhelp". I'm not sure how, but I used to be able to work around in the past, by force closing / clearing data, rebooting router and player and similar stuff.
    Nothing's working this time. I went as far as a factory reset, and I'm still getting the same error message one or two seconds after it starts launching Netlflix. I should mention I'm outside of the US, using unblock-us.com, but I don't think that has to do with it, since it's set on the router, and all other devices are streaming netflix like a charm (desktop, laptop, tablet).
    Most grateful for your help, this is driving me nuts for hours now, and will be much worse when the kids wake up to find they don't have their shows available...

Thanks,

Roy

2. roypeled

roypeled New Member

Thanks

3. pmcd

pmcd Active Member

Have you checked your time settings? Also, you can forge quit Netflix and empty the cache. That will get it back. It is not related to DNS masking.

Philip