Quantcast
  1. whtguy01

whtguy01 New Member

hello everyone! i am new to gtv. i recently bought a logitech revue system. i have it hooked up to a vip 722k dvr dish box. i have a 47" lg led5400 tv with a lg bd50 blu ray player.

i was wondering how to list my euipent in the lower box of my posts. just for future refreance incase of future issues then i wont have to list it. also i am a little proud of it since its all new to me and i love new hight tech stuff:) btw i am also an avid android phone user. i currently use a droid 2 global. i used to own the original motorola droid

2. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hello whtguy01, and welcome to our forum.

Glad to hear about your new purchase and hope you have lots of fun with it.
    As far as adding your equipment to your posts, go to your about me page, and click on the pencil, ( I'm hoping I get this right since I may be doing it a little than the rest of you guys being a mod ), either on your opening page that shows your,
    visitiors, friends ect., or click on the about me and then add the equipment in your location, interests, bio. ect...
    Give that a try, and if that doesn't work, let me know and I'll figure out how the " normal " way to do it is..

Again if you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Thanks,

The Google TV Forum Team