Quantcast

Hello other Google TV'ers

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by eball218, Dec 28, 2010.

1. eball218

eball218 New Member

I wanted to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Eric and i am from NY. I would like to get active helping and being helped here on GoogleTV.org. I am very much tied into the tech world. I am always looking for new and better products to adopt. I love finding out how they work and how I can make them better. Because of my knowledge I often become the person that all family, friends and colleagues turn to for help.

I recently Picked up the Sony Google TV Box for a late Christmas present. Setup was easy and fast. Every thing worked right away. I have found a few pros and cos to this product so far but as it is still in the early stages i am not going to worry all that much yet.

I hope that this product really takes off i can see alot of potential for this product. Example i am a member of a local Volunteer fire department. We are fortunate to have a decent IT budget and I currently serve as one of 3 administrators. I can see this product serving as a great device in our hall connected to our projector as a media device. The future will hold the answer as to what we can do i hope once the SDK is released we will start seeing some great apps being pushed out.

2. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hello Eric and welcome to our forum.
    I am sure there is lots to be learned by us all out here.
    I am expecting the new year will bring plenty of new apps out here for us to play with.
    If you have any questions, ask away, or feel free to post anything you might think will contribute to this community...
    Thanks
    The Google TV Forum Team

3. eball218

eball218 New Member

Thanks for the welcome.