Quantcast

Hello: New to all of this today

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by PMagic7, Aug 11, 2011.

1. PMagic7

PMagic7 New Member

Hello:

How are you all? I just came across Google TV (sale) and became curious about it while browsing this morning. I suppose I should go into other threads to get answers to some of my questions. I looked at reviews for NSX-24GT1 and the few I saw were outdated and not as positive as I would like to have seen. Most were from the end of 2010. My curiosity lies with the updates of this model. Things like, have some of the major TV stations like ABC and CBS been unblocked. I was considering getting this for a young teen, and I also saw from the older reviews that 2 of their major sites/apps of interest were also not included. Facebook, and OoVoo not included. Has this changed yet? Should I wait and look for updates to this TV in the weeks/months to come??

2. HeatherA

HeatherA New Member

You can use Facebook natively by going to Facebook.com using the Chrome browser. Not sure what OoVoo is? I just recently bought the 46" version of this TV and love it. The $299 price on the 24" is so tempting, but I have no where to put another TV. I'm sure you'll enjoy it and not even notice the few streaming sites that stupidly block Google TV.

-HeatherA
    New to Google TV and loving it!

Owner of: Logitech Revue | 46" Sony Google TV

Last edited: Aug 13, 2011