Quantcast

Hello guys

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by filippo, Nov 12, 2010.

1. filippo

filippo New Member

Hello guys,

I appreciate this opportunity to join with you.

I am Filippo. I am an Italian designer and in the last years I collected working experience collaborating with companies in Europe and in Australia.
    I love to collate the latest technology and different artistic languages integrating dynamic and transformable systems, investigating the endless possibilities of interconnections between sound, colour, video, pictures, etc.
    I enjoy studying new software and programming languages in order to create something new using the latest technologies.
    At the moment I am working in Milan developing websites and applications using different kind of programming languages including obviously Android and others as Flash, Html, etc.

I sincerely believe that is possible to design and develop something interesting and innovative for Google Tv and for its clients. Therefore I would like to wish to all of you to enjoy your self with this new technology. ;)

All the best,
    Filippo

Last edited: Nov 12, 2010
  2. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hi Filippo, nice to have you here.
    I hope you enjoy and share your experiences with all of us here.
    It sound like you have lots to contribute to the group and look forward to hearing from you.
    If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask one of the people in this forum for help or advice..
    Welcome to the group!!.... Scott.