Quantcast

Hello from Kentucky

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Anonymity, Sep 5, 2011.

1. Anonymity

Anonymity New Member

i just purchased the NSX-32GT1 about 4 days ago . I have my x-box 360 elite and Kinect hooked up to it with a comcast dvr box so far

2. HeatherA

HeatherA New Member

Welcome! I love my NSX-46GT1. My only regret is that it's in my bedroom and I don't get to watch it as much as I would like. It's a gorgeous TV! How's it working with your gaming system... I've read others complaining about lag with games so curious...

• Like Like x 2
  3. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hello Anonymity,

and welcome to our forum.

Were are all glad to see new members here at GTV.
    With GTV being such a new media form, there is always things to learn, and this is a great place to start.
    Please have a look around, and if you have any questions or have anything you wish to share, feel free.

Thanks again,

The Google TV Forum Team.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymity

Anonymity New Member

Well actually I haven't even played it yet lol . I just bought the X-Box and Kinect system the other day for my two gurls . I just brought the system into my bed room and been busy unpacking and organizing my house . My kids love the new T.V. and enjoys playing online games and watching videos . I finally got the house sorted out so I think I'm gonna test out the Lag theory , I'll repost how the T.V. responds :)

5. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Still good to hear....
    Don't forget to keep us up to date on how it all pans out, or if you have any questions.