Quantcast

Hello From Boston, MA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by djkahn, May 16, 2011.

1. djkahn

djkahn New Member

Hello All. I have had my Sony 40" with built in Google tv for a couple weeks now and I love it. yes it has some shortcomings but is is absolutely a great product and changing the way I watch tv.

Anyone figure out a way to search you DLNA content? I have all my movies served up to the tv using windows media player but I cannot search it, must scroll and it resets to the beginning of the list when I back out of a folder. Very frustrating at times when I am indecisive on what to watch. Also cant play movies encoded in DTS.

I found this site when I was trying to find out more information on the above.

I like to assemble my own pc's. Other toys I have are a home built gaming PC, ps3, alienware m11xr3, hp envy 14, Home theater with 50" plasma, iphone 4, etc etc.

I play starcraft II.

Last edited: May 16, 2011
  2. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hello djkahn and welcome to our forum!
    I hope you enjoy your new toy and get lots of use outta it..

I can't wait for Google to send us more apps, as then we will all be in heaven..

You can try looking here for more of your questions...

http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...types-dlna-servers-logitech-media-player.html

I hope that works for ya..

Thanks, and if you have any other questions, feel free to ask anybody, or feel free to also post comments.

The Google TV Forum Team