Quantcast

hbogo not working on GTV - don't waste your money

Discussion in 'Sony Internet TV' started by tvfan, Oct 20, 2012.

1. tvfan

tvfan New Member

hbogo series shows don't work on GTV. you also can not watch a movie that isn't on hbogo's home page on GTV. a number of sites show i'm not the only one with this problem. it's been an issue for me since September 2012. i'd think twice before wasting money on buying a GTV. in general, i'd think twice about buying any google products. personally, i'm SOOOO disappointed in Google for their repeated inability to produce and maintain software that actually WORKS! Googles products (android phone; GTV) are beautiful when they work -- but you can be assured they will crash at some point and Google won't fix them. i'm pretty frustrated that in addition to android phone issue, i now can't actually use my GTV as intended. i'm back to watching online shows on my pc. Google does well at churning out interesting stuff, but it seems they get bored easily and move on to the next new (underdeveloped) product before perfecting their developments. i wish they could strive for excellence!

2. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

3. wwsiralexd

wwsiralexd New Member

Any Google/Android product I get my hands on work out great for me.

Nexus 7 tablet. Gold.

Two year-old myTouch 4G phone. It does everything, and I mean everything, I need. USB tethering? Yes. Bluetooth tetheing? Yes. Wifi hotspot? Yes. And without any additional charges.

Visio Co-Star Google TV lets me enjoy a sea of free contents on the net.