Quantcast

HBO Go credentials

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by Gutta624, Sep 28, 2011.

1. Gutta624

Gutta624 New Member

I'm a newbie here so bear with me... When I go to the HBO GO page, it never retains my credentials. It's just a pain having to sign in everytime I go to the site. And God that Chrome browser sucks...

2. AZ.

AZ. New Member

I just hit sign in, and info is saved, no typing after fist time Ive loged in....Sometimes it goes to Xfinity and back, but it does it on its own(athenticating)

3. rob0602

rob0602 New Member

Newbie here as well...I found that after I "signed in" to an account and bookmarked the "Welcome Page"(Bookmarked the account AFTER I'm in), with a few exceptions such as online banking(whose page is designed to not be saved indefinitely and revert "out" after a time limit), I am able to access that account's Welcome Page through my Bookmark Selections without signing in...I love that feature and am able to stay signed in indefinitely to my email, Pandora, etc. Worse case scenario, if the account's webpage is designed to kick you out after remaining idle for a time, there usually is a "remember me" box you can check to enable your username to be stored so that only your password has to be entered. The saved username is not an option on some sites such as online banking, Craig's List, etc.

4. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

HboGo is constantly forgetting my username and password especially if I go to it's sister site MaxGo. I brought this up elsewhere in these forums but no one had a solution.