Quantcast

Has Anyone Tried The "Rabbit TV" From The Late Night TV Commercials?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Oct 24, 2013.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

In the wee hours of the morning - I've been seeing a lot of commercials on cable TV for a USB device called Rabbit TV. It's supposed to give the user access to tons of free content. Has anyone here given it a try?

Here's a link to their web site:

https://rabbittv.com/?uid=EAFB91A384FE823E71F1292D99678DC3

In reading their web site - apparently the Rabbitt TV is a kind of a guide for content - and it requires an annual recurring fee of $10 after the first year. My guess is that it's probably not a good deal - as the content on Rabbitt TV could probably be found for free on the internet. Can't say for sure though - maybe some like it?

2. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. thegrimmling

thegrimmling New Member

How is it junk?

4. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

It is basically just $10/year for a guide. The USB drive plugs into a PC and then provides an online guide after registering the product. Absolutely worthless to me and I will assume worthless to CatfishRivers unless he has acquired a PC somehow, even if he has, it is likely still worthless to him. The guide isn't going to have links to good video streaming sites, just streaming sites that may or may not work, most won't be worth messing with. The Google TV approach actually works for me and avoids having to use a PC except to access content on the PC or content that can only be streamed from a PC.