Quantcast

Guide Still Empty after last Update

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by sprank1, Apr 13, 2011.

1. sprank1

sprank1 New Member

Hello,

After the last update (4/11) on my Sony Google TV (40"), my Guide has been empty and does not update or pull information overnight.

I have tried resetting the settings in the guide, I have rebotted the TV and still I get no data when I go to the Guide.

Does anyone have any suggestions on things to try? Anyone else having problems with their guides?

I am using Metrocast Cable without a cable box. The cable goes directly into the TV and the Guide has worked fine up to this last update. Usually after any update it takes one night for the Guide to have listings - this time nothing seems to be happening.

Thanks.

2. swaney3

swaney3 New Member

I had this same problem.. I use cox... they admitted the problem was with their new boxes. I unplugged the cable box forcing it to reboot and this fixed the problem.

3. sprank1

sprank1 New Member

I don't use any cable boxes on my setup - just the cable straight into the Sony Google TV.
    After a couple days I decided to try a complete reset and everything is back to normal. I guess I should just get used to having to do a reset after any updates. It seems to help iron out all the bugs.