Quantcast

GTV remote + Uverse

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by bluefields21, Aug 6, 2012.

1. bluefields21

bluefields21 New Member

Hello!
    I have tried to find an answer to this but have so far been unable.

Are you able to use the Google TV remote with AT&T UVerse? I am considering the change, but I don't want to lose the functionality of the keyboard.
    I want my remote for GTV to be the primary and for anyone who has made the transition to UVerse can you tell me if that works please?

Thank you for the help!

2. AlanF51

AlanF51 New Member

The remote for the Sony GS7 and the Logitech Revue work fine, I have had some issues with HDMI that are close to being solved, waiting to catch up with Sony.

My setup is VIP 1225 DVR -> GS7 -> SONY STR-DN1000 AVR - SONY KDL-XBR9 TV

3. BLCARTER64

BLCARTER64 New Member

I have set mine to do just this. I love it! You have to go into the All-Apps then Setup then explore in the TV setup ones. I had never done this before and I have the wireless Cisco ISB7005 set top box from AT&T U-verse with a Sanyo LCD television.

At one point I had to enter my set-top box manually but the GTV found it! Nice!!

I have the HDMI in on the Google TV connected to the HDMI from the AT&T Uverse. Then the HDMI out from the Google TV to my LCD TV.

Tell me more about the functionality you have on yours so I know what to test. If you are near the San Antonio Texas area and want to contact me by email let me know. I don't mind. This forum help me switch the television from my Sylvania to the Sanyo and I thought I would never figure it out.

Thanks,
    Blanchard
    Sanyo model:DP26640