Quantcast

GTV Podcast app not loading playlist...

Discussion in 'Google TV Major Issues' started by j1two, Jul 22, 2013.

1. j1two

j1two New Member

When I first used the podcast player for GTV it was working fine. Now all of a sudden the playlist wont load at all... I've tried to unsubscribe and then subscribe to the podcast but that made it worse because when I unsubscribed it erased all of the saved podcast... :mad: I know there is a significant issue with chrome and youtube (I never thought that I would hate the term aw snap!). Does this fall in the same category with the adobe problems also? You help is greatly appreciated...

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi I tried the GTV podcast app on my Logitech Revue and it's not working. I get an error message when I click on a podcast.

I'm thinking the podcast app was tied-in to Google Reader and Google Reader has been shut down. (The problem is not related to Adobe Flash).

Also I don't believe the second-generation GTV devices even have the GTV podcast app. I recall it being mentioned that the GTV Podcast app wasn't available on the Sony NSZ-GS7.

IMO it pretty much looks like the GTV podcast app is kaput -:(

http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...0k-new-users-google-decision-kill-reader.html

Last edited: Jul 22, 2013
  3. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

Not working for me with a Sony NSZ-GT1. I don't recall ever having used it and don't know if it is temporarily down or dead.