Quantcast

GTV + My Addiction to The Internet = Complete Heaven (or recluse in progress)

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by RedBank, Dec 4, 2011.

1. RedBank

RedBank New Member

Wow...i have to say GTV has realllly consumed me. I spent an enormous amount of my free time with computers, on the internet, on forums, etc. before I got my Revue & Sony GT1. Im also an Android junkie btw (Droid X).

Now that I have fallen in love with the GTV concept...I really think Im in trouble! I literally did not leave the house for 90% of the weekend...spending all of that time geeking out with everything. Hours flyyyyy bye when Im on this...freakin crazy.

Even better...I finally got around to trying AirDroid on my X...and oh yeahhhh...all things on phone right to my TV.

I need to goto an AA meeting stat (Android Anonymous)

2. quizzer

quizzer New Member

Which one do you like better? Revue or Sony GTV?

3. RedBank

RedBank New Member

I found myself using the Sony unit 75% of the time. Mostly bc of the convenience of controller over the keyboard. However...I have had the Revue hooked up for the past 3 day awaiting the 3.1 update...that it when I can truly compare the two.

But if I had the choice between the two...I would go Sony box for several reasons (remote, blu-ray player, Honeycomb, still in development). Don't get me wrong, I love me Revue...but the Sony box is going to get the use in my house. The Revue will be going into the bedroom.

• Like Like x 2