Quantcast

Greetings!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by scappr, Dec 26, 2010.

1. scappr

scappr New Member

Hello all! Why didn't this google tv come with DECENT instructions?

2. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hello. I first off wanted to welcome you to our forum.
    By your opening line, I am assuming you are having troubles??
    Ya wanna let us in on that in the f.a.q. or in the help section with a post..

3. scappr

scappr New Member

Actually I'm not having troubles as much in that I always want to read the operation manual cover to cover beforehand so I don't stumble my way thru the set up. My first experience with the Sony Google NSZ-GT1 was that nothing on the control worked right, from the optical thumb control to the set up and I said to myself "This machine can't be THIS crappy, it's Sony! So I started with replacing the BRAND NEW Sony batteries that came in the box and poof...now it works! How frustrating. I guess my main concerns about learning about this new toy are dissipating since finding this forum so I'm feeling better now about my purchase. I'm sure I'll be a regular here in the future, thanks!

4. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

I am glad it was such an easy fix.
    How would even think about a new battery being depleted upon receiving new " toy "??
    I first watched stuff for my Revue on youtube before hand, which made it easier as well..
    If you have any other questions or problems... Just ask away, and do a little reading the the forum, it does have lots of info. here..

5. alphawave7

alphawave7 Moderator Staff Member

WHAT!?! You want to READ THE MANUAL!?!? LOL! "Mancard, please!" :p Welcome, scappr! Glad you found and solved your first issue.