Quantcast

Greetings

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by Vaishakhi, Mar 20, 2012.

1. Vaishakhi

Vaishakhi New Member

Greetings from St Louis. Had been eyeing the google tv ever since it took off. The revue never interested me, but when I learnt about the Sony NSZ-GT1 I was intrigued. Soon I realized it was something that would tie all my boxes in a clean way. Instead of a complicated set up with three HDMI cords, an optical audio cord, a older Sony Media player, Cable box and home theater system, I now have one box, and one remote that does everything. Whats so cool is that I can search any of the tv programs right from the box and I dont have to touch a single port behind anymore. Yippee. My husband who was a skeptic from the beginning couldnt let go of the remote once he got the hang of it. I could go on and on, in short, I am really happy ;) I switched to google tv. Hopefully, Sony and Google will continue to upgrade this platform and making it even better.

About this forum, like any new user, I googled my way through my questions and realized that I ended up at this site more than once. And so I decided to join!

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Hi! And welcome to the forum -:)