Quantcast

Greetings from Cape Cod and a happy but frustrated Sony Internet TV owner...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by wgraziadei, May 30, 2011.

1. wgraziadei

wgraziadei New Member

My name is Bill Graziadei. Who/Where in the world is Bill Graziadei and what is he doing? See Who/Where in the world is Bill Graziadei? .

I just purchased a Sony Internet TV. It's great but I'm frustrated that there doesn't appear to be a Skype app yet even thought there is a Sony camera/mic for video conference using the Google TV. A Skype app is available on Panasonic and Samsung. Come on Sony/Google/developers... please, please.

• Like Like x 2
  2. galfert

galfert Active Member

I'm not aware that there is a Sony camera/mic for Google TV. The Logitech Revue Google TV device has a TV Cam accessory for use with their conference software...is this what you are thinking about? By the way the Logitech TV Cam only works with the Revue it will not work with the Sony Google TV. But you are right that there is no Skype app for Google TV on either device.

3. wgraziadei

wgraziadei New Member

I haven't bought one; but, this is what I found on the Internet. Skype Sony Camera / Microphone Sony CMU-BR100 Skype Camera Microphone | CMU-BR100 | Sony USA

I hope Skype, Google TV or some developer steps to the plate soon on this one!

4. Maconsultant

Maconsultant Member

That camera/mic seems to be for Sony's Bravia line. Good find, I didn't know that even they made that...

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk