Quantcast

Great deal if you want a NSX-GS1 TV

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by x586, Jan 9, 2012.

1. x586

x586 New Member

I just thought about it, but i got a really good deal on my NSX40-GS1 at HHgreg Yesterday.
    I had been on line looking at Sears and found it there for 600 and stoped by HHgreg to check with them and see what they had, they also had it for 600 and I was going to look at other stores. Salesman offered me 50 bucks off to buy it right now. I asked him about their extended warranty and it 200 for 5 years 3 repairs after that they replace it with a new one, and how much of a deal he could like that. He came back with 107 off if i bought the 5 year warranty which I did. I'm not an extended warranty guy, but with this TV and the lengeth of the warranty I felt it was one the few case it was worth buying.
    My Total cost TV+5Year warranty+ Tax was just under 750.

X586
    Hope this was the right to post this.

2. bkdg100

bkdg100 New Member

store warranties blow......

check warranty costs with "square trade" , you can usually find a 30% discount code off their warranties as well...

3. x586

x586 New Member

I generally agree but this is a 5 year 3 visits we replace it warranty, with a same as new performance guarantee. So it's better then most i've declined. But i'm getting off topic.