Quantcast

GoogleTVForum Would Like to Wish Everyone A Happy Thanksgiving!

Discussion in 'Google TV News' started by dgstorm, Nov 21, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

It's that time of year again when we come together with friends and family and share all that we are all grateful for. We are so very grateful for the astounding and supportive community that has been built here by you; the members. Thank you everyone, we truly appreciate each and every one of you. Enjoy your Thanksgiving and celebrate the good things in your life. We all have something we can be grateful for. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

By "cereal killer"

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012
  2. guest

guest Active Member

I made a post asking why a particular problem existed on GoogleTvForum If you are the "super moderator". or maybe the owner, why haven't you responded to the post??? Four posts were made and they were all "printable view" posts. You would know better than I what that is, but none of the four can be edited, deleted or responded to!!! Would you mind telling me how to avoid this problem in the future?
    http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/...643-how-do-you-avoid-printable-view-post.html

Edit: The four, identical problem posts were titled: AirPrint vs. Google Cloud Print

Last edited: Nov 21, 2012