Quantcast

GoogleTv Internet Connection

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by sergio089, Mar 21, 2015.

1. sergio089

sergio089 New Member

Hello, I bought a Google Tv over a year ago. Everything was fine but now It won't connect to my router for some reason. It doesn't see it at all when after more than a year it was working without any problems. When I go to the Wifi connections, the Google Tv won't even see the Wifi from the neighbors which is even more weird. I tried to power cycle it. Tried to reset my router. Tried to deleted and add again the connection info to the Google Tv.
    Please, help.

2. guest

guest Active Member

Did you try a factory reset of the GoogleTV? If so, how about taking the device to a friend's house to see if it will connect there?

3. alexbutterfield

alexbutterfield New Member

I've had the same problem.

My NSX-GT1 worked fine over wifi for 2 years, then about a year ago it stopped detecting wifi. I tried to resolve it at the time, but it was convenient to use ethernet, so I did and that sufficed. But I just moved and I have the same problem again, but no ethernet available.

I tried talking to Sony tech support was sent to troubleshooting articles that didn't help.

The tv can see one wifi network, a surewest network (a neighbor's), but my Xfinity is nowhere to be seen, except by every other device in my house.

I've done a factory reset. no help.