Quantcast

Google+ V4.1 Update Now Rolling Out To The Masses, Chromecast App Too

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Aug 16, 2013.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Google+ V4.1 Update Now Rolling Out to the Masses, Chromecast App Too ? Droid Life (click for full article)

by Kellex - August 15, 2013

The sizable version 4.1 update for Google+ on Android that was teased earlier in the week is now rolling out to the masses. To recap, this update makes profile switching much easier, introduces Google Drive photo management, pull-to-refresh in the stream and notifications, improves location settings, and officially swaps out Messenger with Hangouts. It's a good one, trust me.

On a Chromecast front, the Chromecast app was updated to fix discovery problems that many devices were struggling with. Hopefully, this means that the OG DROID RAZR phones are not capable of casting fun.

Here is the Google+ changelog:

Last edited: Aug 16, 2013
  2. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

Waiting with bated breath for Jellybean on GTV. :)

3. Alaska4Me

Alaska4Me Member

mrspock that makes 2 of us,I jumped ship to co-star in hopes of better things to come..and it looks like I landed in the "lifeboat" at the right time..that'll be cool to see jellybean and later key lime pie,along with chromecast

• Like Like x 2
  4. Alaska4Me

Alaska4Me Member

anyone have an idea of the update? vizio said they have no idea till google does something..which sounds logical..(spock moment there)
    when I was with revue,seemed forever till we got 3.1 then they gave us 3.2 as I was skipping off to the co-star lol