Quantcast

Google TV: Where Fitness Meets Gaming!

Discussion in 'More News from Your Google TV News Team' started by Rickaren, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Rickaren

Rickaren New Member Staff Member

Google TV Names Jennifer Nicole Lee First Ever Celebrity Fitness Presenter on Traiin.tv, Where Fitness Meets Gaming

Once a fat and frumpy mom, Jennifer Nicole Lee went from big in size to big in brand, making her a leader in the fitness and wellness industry. “JNL”, as her global fans call her, is just as famous as some of the celebrities some celebrity trainers train. Her being the first ever “Celebrity Fitness Trainer” on Google TV benchmarks this title and shines light on one of the worlds most accomplished fitness personalities to date.

New York City, New York (PRWEB) September 20, 2011

Jennifer Nicole Leeis not actually a conventional “trainer”, by the typical standards of training on person by the hour. She is international fitness celebrity, being famous for what she loves to do most, which is working out. When asked if she is a trainer, she responds confidently “No, I’m an international fitness celebrity, with tons of media content which you can either download, purchase or buy which then you can train with me. I do personal one on one coaching and private Master VIP Training, but the rate is $500 an hour, or more. And I’m so busy, that I am scaling down on the live personal training to focus on my mainstream viral video content.” JNL has columns of accolades, and has graced over 45 different major magazine covers, in over 110 different countries around the world, therefore its no mystery she has a global appeal that many major companies and innovative projects are banking on.

Speaking of main key media video content, JNL was just named the first ever “Fitness Celebrity Trainer” by Google TV. JNL was contacted by the team members of Google TV to be the first fit personality to be featured on their new innovative website, which infuses fitness workouts with social gaming.

So why did Google TV’s team select JNL out of so many trainers to be the name, face and brand to launch Google TV and also MotionSport.TV – Traiin by MotionSport – Fitness meets Gaming – Fitness Television Network for Google TV ? Well the answer lies in her ingenious marketing and branding capabilities. JNL is the epitome of a small handful of fitness pros who have turned into internationally recognized celebrity trainers, who are now full blown professionals, who have agents, managers, publicists, several web engineers, and who also pride themselves on their own social-networking genius.

So what is the “it factor” to being a celebrity trainer? JNL answers back boldy “One word: Branding. One must understand their niche market and then market to them unceasingly, and be true to their fitness friends and followers. I love working for my fan base and clients around the world, as changing their lives is so rewarding. I could either train one person at a time, or motivate the masses through technology. I prefer the later for the massive effect. I’m proud to be now a part of history with being the premiere personality on Google TV and MotionSport.TV – Traiin by MotionSport – Fitness meets Gaming – Fitness Television Network for Google TV, being able now to touch over 500 million people at once due to digital content and apps.”

JNL is very touched by being the first ever wellness personality to be featured on Traiin.tv, and is the first ‘fitness gaming’ platform ever launched. Created in partnership with Google, Inc., the platform will be offered as a both the ultimate fitness resource for users to celebrity fitness presenters.

Through Google Ad Platforms, Traiin.tv will partner with major brands to allow users to redeem their rewards for fitness related products and services, allowing these brands to engage with users in a deeply psychological way, rewarding them for meeting their fitness goals. JNL’s global brand fits right into this, as her mission statement is “to increase the quality of your lifestyle”, and with her new fitness instructional platform here with Google TV and MotionSport.TV – Traiin by MotionSport – Fitness meets Gaming – Fitness Television Network for Google TV, JNL will be able to touch millions through this technology.

To see JNL’s own Google TV Channel, search under “Jennifer Nicole Lee” on any Google TV. To visit JNL online, where fitness meets gaming, visit MotionSport.TV – Traiin by MotionSport – Fitness meets Gaming – Fitness Television Network for Google TV

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 30, 2014
  2. Cygnus

Cygnus New Member

She mentioned that 350 million GTVs have been sold. Any truth to that? I think GTV with youtube for fitness stuff is a good idea. No need to deal with DVDs and stuff. There are already tons of workout vidz on youtube, legal and illegal.

3. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

That depends where the sale has occured:

• to the distribution chain? Probably.
    • to the retail stores? Maybe.
    • to the end users? Not likely.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

No way. I doubt they have even sold 1 million to consumers yet. Before the big price frop to $99 - Logitech had sold approx. 100,000 Revues. I don't have the sales numbers for the Sony Google TV products - but it's been mentioned in several articles that sales were 'slow'.

5. Cygnus

Cygnus New Member

My prior question was more rhetorical as I feared that some of the fandroids would have bashed me ;) No way 350 million GTVs have been shipped so far. Stores do not stock that much for any product, not even the iphone.

6. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

I think there would have been a lynching if they sold that many by now...

7. chicha29

chicha29 New Member

Neither shipped NOR manufactured! I don't know what the base cost is, but that would be a huge investment to make.