Quantcast

Google TV Revue: Very slow response with controller to Cable box

Discussion in 'Google TV Help' started by spart1981, Sep 22, 2011.

1. spart1981

spart1981 New Member

When I first got the Revue, the controller worked perfectly with my SCIENTIFIC ATLANTA EXPLORER 4250HDC. But after a couple days, my channel bookmarks started to enter the channel numbers very slowly, to the point where the cable box would change after one digit was entered. Selecting a bookmark would even skip the first number of a channel. The cable box related buttons have become almost completely unresponsive. To get the cable box to react, I'd have to hold down any of the buttons for 1 to 3 seconds for the cable box to acknowledge the button press. This makes it impossible to go to specific channels.

I reconfigured the Revue to the cable box twice already to the same result. I've unplugged the Revue for a couple hours and nothing changed.

I don't know what else to do. Do I have a defective product or is it a software issue?

2. qqq3454

qqq3454 New Member

Has anyone else had this issue? I'm having the same problem with a DirectTV H-24. Very frustrating.

Is there a fix?

3. antgod

antgod New Member

Try reset cable box - unplug it

4. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

You can adjust the delay between numbers in GTV Settings > TV Source > Edit Configured Device > Adjust Delay control panel. You'll be able to fine tune it and test it there.