Quantcast

google tv newb

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by crunit100, Aug 15, 2011.

1. crunit100

crunit100 New Member

have google tv integrated with my time warner cable and vizio 55". I just set it up yesterday and love this system.

i am an iphone user (the crowd boos) but am looking forward to checking out the android market, whenever google tv allows it, for comparison. I can't decide what my favorite part of the system is yet, but the PIP functionality is definitely the most used so far. commercials become welcomed so i can go browse the web

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Are you a Time Warner customer with the Navigator software on your STB? I noticed that Time Warner has finally re-enabled PIP on their set-top boxes. I'm using the Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300 HDC in Austin, and the first rev of the Navigator removed the PIP functionality. I'm glad they finally got around to putting it back, though I don't know when this happened, since finding out was purely accidental.

3. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Welcome to our forum crunit100.. Nice to see new faces..
    It looks like you joined the party at just about the right time..
    With the new os coming out shortly, just about perfect, so you can see the before
    and after of it..

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to use this forum anytime..

The Google TV Forum Team