Quantcast

Google Tv + Google Apps Business Account

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by zachr91185, Jun 23, 2013.

1. zachr91185

zachr91185 New Member

Has anyone got their Google Apps account to work with Google TV? When I try to sign in it tells me that the Google App sign in is not supported on Google TV. Any suggestions or do I have to wait for that to become available at some point and time down the road?

Thanks

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

There is a thread about this issue here (see link below). Apparently there is a workaround that you can utilize:

http://www.googletvforum.org/forum/google-tv-help/7961-can-t-sign-google-apps-account.html

This is the workaround:

1. log in with a gmail address
    2. open the Play Movies app
    3. click the settings icon in the upper right hand corner
    4. add a new account using the Google Apps address
    5. go back to the main co-star settings -> Application -> accounts and confirm your Google apps address account is there and then delete the gmail address.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2013
  3. zachr91185

zachr91185 New Member

Thanks for the response. I must have overlooked there being another thread. I followed the steps and it still is not working for me. It will not allow my apps account to sync. So things like my Google Music player will not sync my playlists or anything.

4. Scoutx

Scoutx New Member

I am not sure how I did it - I think that link sounds familiar - login with a gmail account first. Then... do the hosted account.

5. zachr91185

zachr91185 New Member

Hm, well dang. I tried it again and no work with those steps for me. I have the Sony NSZ-GT1. I'll get it figured out.