Quantcast

Google TV Glovla coverage

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by erangoren, Oct 18, 2010.

1. erangoren

erangoren New Member

Would you know if GTV will be available also from foriegn IP addresses, and especially from israel ? I am about tobuy a Revue device and want to make sure I won't be blocked

2. PhatboyC

PhatboyC Member

Yes it will work. Just not for US sites where they don't want to stream outside of country right now. Like ABC, Hulu, etc... How will you get one shipped over?

• Like Like x 2
  3. erangoren

erangoren New Member

Thanks> I am planning to be in the US soon and buy it> I don't think there is regular import to Israel of the Revue, as yet

4. daniel.granat

daniel.granat New Member

Hi Eran,
    I am interested in knowing hows the GTV is working for you in israel. I am planing on buying one myself, and curious to know if there are any limitations in Israel (other then services that's not working in israel like Netflix)

5. Yaniv

Yaniv New Member

Hello
    I was wondering if GTV working in Israel ?
    I'm Planing on buying one myself and I will appreciate your help .
    Yaniv

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011
  6. daniel.granat

daniel.granat New Member

Hi yaniv, as you can see I got no response and I still don't know how is it working here.My interest in gtv in Israel is for dev porpoise so I decided that at this point the sdk emulator would do the job for now. As a user I am still not sure is it can be integrated with hot/yes, no Netflix and other sites blocked outside us (and some blocked for gtv all together) so I didn't see much point in purchasing it.I will be happy to know how it works for if you get it.Daniel