Quantcast

Google TV apps on market Many

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by mclout99, Oct 27, 2011.

1. mclout99

mclout99 New Member

Just went to Google Market on my Sony BlueRay GTV and searched for "Google TV apps" and there where lots of apps many where not related but many did have notes that they where GTV ready. So go and check it out. This bodes well for the update coming soon.

2. Scuzzo

Scuzzo Active Member

thought i would get in before the doom sayers.. yes.. that seems like good news.. so lots of little clues that 2 is coming.. the slip of the google sticker 2.o package.
    the update of the lean back spot light sites. the spiffing up of flixter.. and vairous accounts of it coming sooner the later..

also.. the apps market seems to be working with 2.0 a lot better then before.. there may still be bugs...

but i remain up beat and in a positive frame of mind.

and if they slip a few weeks? so what.. its coming... so that will be cool

3. trudinh

trudinh New Member

good thing about sonygoogle tv is that it has a 8gb storage build in(half of it is probably going to to the os) but still there still enought left to install apps on it i guess without a flash usb storage..

4. axne1

axne1 New Member

I just hope my NSX-GT 24 gets the update. It does have that Intel Atom processor., and I know Sony stopped using that chip

HTC Evo 3d

5. frmorrison

frmorrison New Member

The Revue has 1-2gb of storage. Most apps are 10-20 megs, so you can get a lot of apps on that device. 3D games can take up a lot of space though, but I don't know if those can run on GTV.