Quantcast

Google Plus Gets A New Look And Feel (Review)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Apr 11, 2012.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Google Plus gets a new look and feel (Review) | ZDNet (click for full article)

"Summary: Google Plus, the social network for grown-ups, has a new look and feel. It's not perfect, but there's a lot to like in it.

I've been a happy user of Google Plus since its early days.. Now, with its recently revised interface and functionality, Google+ is indeed a bit simpler and more beautiful, but... it still have some blemishes. Such as, what the heck is that large swatch of white space anyway? Bur more about that later. First, the good stuff.

Google Plus, which now has 170-million users according to Vic Gundotra, a Google senior vice president, has been redesigned to make it easier to use and more attractive. The first feature you'll notice is the left-hand Google Plus menu-bar, the "ribbon." From it you can quickly go to your favorite Google Plus service. "

Last edited: Apr 11, 2012
  2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Google+ Hangouts Will Give Comedians The Last Laugh - Forbes (click for full article)

""I was watching Animal Planet and did you know that the male seahorse has the baby? And I was thinking, "Why don't they just call that the female seahorse?""

That line was from Jim Gaffigan. And today is a scary day for the comedian.

Today he's releasing his newest, 75 minute performance to the public, called Mr. Universe. But it's not a typical release. There's no DVD. It's all online. "