Quantcast

Google+ photo slideshow very unstable on GS7

Discussion in 'Sony's NSZ-GS8 / NSZ-GS7' started by mathewjg, Aug 15, 2013.

1. mathewjg

mathewjg New Member

I have found Google+ photos to be very unstable on my GS7. I can run a slideshow and then after about 10 or maybe 15 pictures the system locks up. If I am lucky I get the Aw snap message or else I might get a message to either wait or force stop Google + but quite often its just a black screen.

Quite often the slideshow "play" option appears on screen and then disappears. When it disappears another URL appears in the window making any other operations impossible. So sometimes its possible to run slideshow and sometimes not at all

I have a decent ethernet connection running from my router at 100mb/s to the GS7 with fibre to the home so as far as my end of the connection goes all should be ok. I can run Google+ on my windows laptop and all seems to be ok.

Has anyone else had similar experience? By the way - I access Google + from Google Chrome/more option.

2. xanderten50

xanderten50 New Member

Are you using the 'Photos' app from More Apps > Photos ? That picks up all my G+ pics - I had some family pics up last night and it seemed fine (but it is a fairly new unit)

• Like Like x 2
  3. mathewjg

mathewjg New Member

Many thanks - I did not realise that the photo app was already installed and I justr finished watching a slideshow of over 300 photos without a problem. Excellent. Many thanks for the tip

4. xanderten50

xanderten50 New Member

No probs, glad I could help! :)