Quantcast

google music

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by ru42112, Feb 25, 2012.

1. ru42112

ru42112 New Member

Having trouble downloading google music three times I tried. seems to get stuck installing. all other apps I downloaded last maybe 30 seconds. sure would be nice to have. Pandora works great. Just found out I can go to my pandora app open it. It starts paying right away. Im able to surf the web with pandora playing in the background. would like to do this with google music.

2. gadgetrants

gadgetrants New Member

I think the advice I've seen when there's downloading problems is to delete your user account from the sync settings then add it back. You might also try a simple reboot (ctrl-alt-del) first. If you have an Android phone (or tablet) by the way, you can always copy the app and transfer it to the Revue.

-Matt

• Like Like x 2
  3. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

You can also log in to the android market with your computer and search for google music and install google music that way too if your android market account is linked with your google tv device.

• Like Like x 2
  4. ru42112

ru42112 New Member

I stumbled on how to do this. From my revue I went to google music using chrome. I was already signed into my gmail account linked to my google music I set up with my computer. I clicked on the blue tab that said installed. It asked me if I wanted to link my revue with it. I clicked yes then it installed.