Quantcast

Google + GTV community users

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by ericd, Apr 4, 2014.

1. ericd

ericd Active Member

I was just wondering how many of the members here are also active on the GTV Google + community?

I recognize a few of the posters there as members here also. Jack, Matt, GTV friends and a couple others. I saw Thomas (the main community mod) post a link to the GTV forum(and newsletter) but for the life of me I can't figure out his handle on here (or if he's even posts here)

If you haven't checked out the GTV Google + community, it's a good place for info on a multitude of GTV devices. GTVfriends site and Google + page are also a great resource for GTV news and updates. They sure have been a great help to me since Google has all but given up on all social media all together in regards to GTV.

Although I really enjoy the G+ sites, I still prefer the standard forum set-up to all the other social media sites. What are some of the areas or sites you guys use daily to receive and share your GTV news?

I'm not sure how the mods here feel about linking (or mentioning) other GTV news sites so I didn't include links. Mods, if it isn't acceptable to mention them here, feel free to delete this thread

• Like Like x 6
  2. deadringer28

deadringer28 Active Member

At this point the Google TV platform needs so much help that I think it would only hurt to try and have rules that forbid the posting of information regardless of where it comes from. Just as long as it is related to the forum/topic at hand. If GTV has any chance to survive now is the time to convince people of it. There is a good opportunity to reach out to folks that are on the fence about which TV platform to invest.

• Like Like x 2
  3. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

Ericd,
    I use this handle :) I joined here before getting the Community offer from Kevin :) I still check the forums here and tell people about it when I can since there is so much information here :)

No need to call me out :) I have 604 posts it says by the way :)

Last edited: Apr 4, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  4. ericd

ericd Active Member

That's cool Thomas, it's nice to see you and Matt over here. I suspected that was your handle but was never sure. I do appreciate all the effort you have put into the G+ community

• Like Like x 2