Quantcast

Google Chrome Question

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by trallyus, Jul 10, 2011.

1. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

I use a Sony Google Television and was wondering if there was a way to make Chrome browser on the tv remember all my bookmarks as when I click my bookmarks , I am always seemingly having to enter passwords for sites I already entered in the past?

Is there a way to make Chrome remember all my passwords as I am tired of opening up hbogo and then maxgo and other sites and having chrome wanting me to re-enter the passwords.

Is there a setting in chrome to set so it wont keep forgetting my passwords?
    Trallyus

2. mdloops

mdloops New Member

I have not had any luck getting Chrome to function as a full feature web browser.

3. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

Just an update to this thread that with the new update to google tv, Google Chrome now has an option that when turned on , it will ask you if you want google chrome to remember your passwords :) It's really sweet for the HBOGo and MaxGo sites now as they work great with this feature turned on :)

4. les anderson

les anderson New Member

Can you answer a quick question for me? If you are in the tv/movies app and you link to hbo go content do you link right into the selected program or do you end up landing on the hbogo home page?When I choose hbogo content it seems like it tries to link me directly to the content but then it is forced to Comcast for authentication (which happens in seconds without a page load) when finished dumps me on the hbogo home page and not what I want to watch.

5. trallyus

trallyus Active Member

les,
    I ended up landing on the hbogo home page and have to manually choose the program I wanted to watch.