Quantcast

Good news for Pulse Owners

Discussion in 'Hisense Pulse' started by CatfishRivers, Jan 14, 2014.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

On the Hisense Pulse Facebook page somebody asked if the Pulse would receive the Jellybean update and a Hisense representaive responded that it would be updated within a few months. (See below)

https://www.facebook.com/HisensePulse

**Shashank Aribandi:

I have had Hisense Pulse for about 9 months now and as much as I want to like it, its very frustrating that there's no software update..
    When is Jellybean update coming to Hisense Pulse? Other Google tv vendors have already updated theirs..

Like · · January 10 at 11:54pm
    2 people like this.

Hisense Pulse Google TV:

It's coming within the next few months
    January 11 at 12:29am · Like · 4 **

Last edited: Jan 14, 2014
  2. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

That should get the angry customers off their back for the next 'few months' :D

• Like Like x 2
  3. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

Ha, I would say the angry customers will continue to complain after the update to Jellybean. Since Hisense is working on releasing a new model that will come with Jellybean installed, I expect this update really will happen and the estimated time frame is probably realistic. This hardware can run the new operating system and the development costs were necessary for the new model.

Whether or not the companies with no upcoming model running Jellybean, Vizio, Asus, and Netgear, are going to go to this trouble is another question. I would sure trade my Vizio Co-Star for a Hisense Pulse but can't imagine I will find any takers.

4. mrspock

mrspock Active Member

If anyone is confident that Sony will release JB then there is the NSZ-GT8 going for $107 (Used - Like New) from Amazon

Amazon.com: Buying Choices: Sony NSZGS8 Internet Player with Google TV