Quantcast

Go Laucher HD v1.05

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by jralabate, Apr 25, 2012.

1. jralabate

jralabate New Member

So far this is the best luncher I have found. This does work great on me Logitech Revue I cant speak for Sony TVs or BD. The only thing i dont like is that the menu key on my keyboard does not work. You have to use the mouse to click on the menu also the apps both are on the top right. But you can add up to seven apps tp the dock and you and add folders too :) You can resize your widgets on your home screen. Also you and have up too nine home screens. You can nav to all your dock and app shortcuts with the d-pad u may have to hit OK the Down tho.

All and all I like it. Seems to be a good alt to the default home app. If you use Go Launcher EX on your fone(
    I don't...LauncherProPlus all the way baby) you should know how to use this. Alsp I like this cuz the dock is on the bottom of the screen. t just looks nicer on a large screen.

Here are some shots of it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You must side-load this app here is the link: http://golauncher.goforandroid.com/2012/04/go-launcher-hd-v1-05/ the link is at the bottom of that page.

Sent from my Logitech Revue using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: Apr 25, 2012
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ytkuser

ytkuser New Member

dose this work on Sony Google TV ?

3. jralabate

jralabate New Member

Give it a try and tell us. It won't hurt so give it a shot and report back

Sent from my NS4G powered by AOKP ICS

4. LES017

LES017 New Member

Yes it does...although it's at v1.09 now. One thing I can not get to work is to have the Live TV app (Dish app in my case) be the default upon device startup/reboot. Fortunately the Sony remote has a dedicated TV button. Otherwise, a reboot of the Sony brings you to the Go Launcher Home Screen.

In truth I don't personally get a whole lot of extra functionality out of using Go vs the stock launcher. BUT the big thing for me is the ability to have more apps on the home screen. I found that apps not on the home screen seemed to get forgotten by me over time. Now I have plenty of room to display all of my favorites every time I hit the Home button.