Quantcast

Gmail Printer App for Android Phones

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Discussion' started by CatfishRivers, Dec 4, 2011.

1. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

Gmail Printer - Android Apps - Best Android Apps, News and Reviews | Android-Apps.com (click for full article)

"Print any email from your phone! Gmail Printer is a free application for watching live TV and tv shows on your Android phone!

Watch TV from major broadcasters like NBC, CBS, ABC, Fox, MTV, AMC, TBS, TNT and more! Gmail Printer has a non-exclusive license for all the TV channels it shows! Similar to applications like Shazam, SoundHound, Ringdroid, and RealPlayer, it's a great TV application!

Gmail Printer is the ultimate in numerous tv shows stations all on your phone. It was created in conjunction with fans of TV shows Two and a Half Men, American Idol, HBO, True Blood, Entourage, Boardwalk Empire, NFL Sports and Jersey Shore!"

--------------------------------------------

So any chance this app could work with GTV?

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
  2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

Hahaha! Yeah, that app sounds totally legit. Let me get right on that after I send a check to this Nigerian prince, who tells me that I can work at home disguised as a mystery shopper. Apparently, he needs me to also pretend I'm a long lost relative so that his government can deposit his inheritance into my back account.

P.s., you can already print from Gmail. We have a thread for that.