Quantcast

Glad to be in the forum!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by 1scallawag, Nov 24, 2013.

1. 1scallawag

1scallawag New Member

Hello all...Just call me 1scallawag from Virginia Beach Virginia.
    Just got my LG 55 GA 7900 – UA! It's my first smart TV, it's my first Google TV. Love it so far but sure I will have quite a few questions. Also hope in time I will be able to help answer quite a few questions. I like LG products my computer monitor is a "LG 29 EA 93" and my smart phone is a Verizon "LG G2" Love them both.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ericd

ericd Active Member

A hearty welcome from another fellow newbie.

Does your TV already have the Jellybean update?

3. Carlszone

Carlszone Well-Known Member

Greetings & Welcome from Norfolk Va!

Carl

4. 1scallawag

1scallawag New Member

I think so. It's "V4.2.2 GTV3" thats how it came. Several of the Apps have been updated. I use a mix of Apple and Android products so I installed EverNote form the Play Store and was surprised when all my notes synced perfectly to the GTV3. After installing it in the bottom row of Icons its nice to be able to pull up EverNote and enter/read notes that will sync to my Mac Computer, android TV, android Phone, and android and Apple Tablets. I tried to install a couple other apps I use and some would not install and some did not show up in the Play Store on the TV but they do on the computer, phone and tablets.