Quantcast

Give your feedback regarding Google TV's setup process

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by gtv_brown, Feb 17, 2012.

1. gtv_brown

gtv_brown New Member

Hey all,

We're gathering feedback regarding Google TV's initial setup. Please leave your feedback here.

Thanks in advance!

2. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

In general I've had no issues with setting up my Google TV. However it's a widely known issue that users of the Logitech Revue frequently get stuck on step 7 of the setup process - because a Logitech server is down. This has been an ongoing issue that pops up periodically for the last few months.

The following thread from the Logitech Revue forum (see link below) is one of many from disgruntled Logitech Revue users that have encountered the setup issue:

http://forums.logitech.com/t5/Revue...O-ANSWER-from-Tech-Support/m-p/790243#M20716a

So my suggestion would be to not have the set-up process require a user to go through another companies "server".

JMHO but aren't there other more important issues to be concerned about - such as the constant complaints about "Shockwave crashes"?

Last edited: Feb 17, 2012
  3. Cunningham1420

Cunningham1420 New Member

I own both the sony 40"google tv with the sony google bluray player hooked into it. As far as the setup process goes, it was simple, for both all I did was enter my zip code & service provider & google did the rest. 10-15mins later they were both up & running. As far as my xperience with google tv goes I give it a 10 outa 10