Quantcast

FYI: Pulse remote control

Discussion in 'Hisense Pulse' started by sleepraider, Aug 12, 2013.

1. sleepraider

sleepraider New Member

Hello, fellow pulse users.
    Recently, I had an issue with my pulse remote control. The green light at the top of the remote would flash quite often and I was unable to get my pulse to respond. I did some googling, found a guy (David William's) google+ page that stated it was a battery issue. It indeed appears to be exactly that. Not sure if this is an unknown or a "duh" type of issue, but thought I'd give others the forewarning... the pulse uses 3 AAA batteries, but apparently uses lots of juice. I went out and bought rechargable AAA batteries once I realized that my batteries died within 3 months or so of use. To be fair, I use my pulse alot, so that might also be of issue.

Anyways, thought I'd give the heads up to those who either have this issue or are considering buying a pulse. At first I thought the pulse was locking up and I found it very frustrating, but it appears to be as simple as batteries.

Sleepraider

2. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I am using rechargeable batteries in all of my remotes now and I am happy with the results. Let us know how long the rechargeable batteries last for you, mine vary wildly depending on the remote but anywhere from two weeks to maybe five months is my guess.

3. sleepraider

sleepraider New Member

will do. As a point of reference, I switched to rechargables on 8/11.