Quantcast

Fresh Sony GTV owner

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by diabel, Jun 22, 2011.

1. diabel

diabel New Member

Hi everyone,

I just picked up the NSX-32GT1 no so long ago so I am very fresh. Stumbled onto the forum while trying to get some things to work. Lots of good info here. I hope to contribute as I get familiarized with the technology. Currently I am mostly using it to stream local media on the ubuntu/minidlna setup.

On the sidenote the little I've seen so far of GTV makes me feel pretty disappointed especially compared to Boxee. Hopefully Google will get the things back on track with GTV2.0....

2. sparkyscott21

sparkyscott21 Moderator Staff Member

Hi diabel, nice to have you aboard our forum!!

As you probably already noticed, there is a lot of information here to look over.

I do believe Google will be very similiar to Boxee in the very short future...
    Hopefully by end of summer, if not sooner.

If you have any questions or any comments, please feel free
    to use this forum anytime!

Thanks

The Google TV Forum Team

3. cgoldst260

cgoldst260 New Member

Hi everybody: I'm new to this site but it looks really interesting. Howevernright now I need some help. I just purchased the 32" Sony google tv but can't get it to work with Direct TV . Any body out there have any ideas. My internet works fine and the picture is fine but cant seem to get the remote to change channels etc.