Quantcast

Free PDF Readers

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by chicha29, Dec 15, 2011.

1. chicha29

chicha29 New Member

Using AppBrain, I did a search for free PDF Readers. The top one was Adobe Reader. I chose it and was directed to a Google log-in page. That established an account at AppBrain. I then tried to install it and was directed to download the AppBrain (market) application (on GTV). I did. I then tried re-installing it and was notified that I hadn't sync'd my Android phone ( or some such thing).

You would think that the Adobe PDF Reader would be available on GTV. Isn't it?

PS - To anyone using AppBrain's for-fee applications and that uses Google Checkout, when you purchase an application, are you taken to the Google Checkout page for the final yes/no purchase decision? I'm imagining inadvertently installing a for-fee application and the sum being immediately deducted from a credit card on file with Google!

2. eferz

eferz Well-Known Member

I don't know about Appbrain stuff... but I don't believe Adobe has created a Google TV compatible PDF reader yet. I believe the one in the market now is using the ARM NDK which is not compatible with Google TV.

• Like Like x 2