Quantcast

Free Concert Video

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by bubbagump687, Nov 15, 2011.

1. bubbagump687

bubbagump687 New Member

I recently viewed a free concert video and, as usual, can not remember what app/channel/location I used to enjoy this service. Needless to say the wife wants to find it again (so do I). Any help from other (semi)live music lovers?

Yall have a great day,

Bubba

2. wingzofsteel

wingzofsteel New Member

I have Steve Tyler wailing "Walk this way" this very moment. -->spotlight--> EntBay TV-->Live Concerts

There are some other live concerts on Moshcam.com which is also under the Spotlight channels.

Hope this helps.

3. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

I just listened to part of a concert using the Spotlight Moshcam channel, pretty cool group of artists performing mostly recent concerts although not many could be considered mainstream artists. Some of the concerts are obviously amateur fan made but even some of those are worth watching, Radiohead at Prague is one of those. For the concert fans I thought this should be brought up to the top since nothing is ever mentioned about the various options for free concerts here, especially now that we have many new users with the second generation models.

4. CatfishRivers

CatfishRivers Well-Known Member

5. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

Yes, YouTube is great for concerts also which has been mentioned the project free thread.

6. crawlernight11

crawlernight11 New Member

[h=1]Metacafe is also one of the free video websites where you can watch videos. You can see most of the concerts and pop albums videos. But when compared to the YouTube, the buffering time and the quality of the video may not be that good. You can still watch videos on Metacafe when you get bored with the videos in the YouTube. [/h]