Quantcast

For those of us not in the US & NetFlix

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by hip2b2, Jan 31, 2013.

1. hip2b2

hip2b2 New Member

Many of us who are not in the US are limited in our internet TV viewing. I recently found an excellent service called UnoTelly (UnoDNS™ - Watch Netflix USA, Hulu, Pandora, BBC iPlayer, and more in anywhere you live!). With it, I can log into NetFlix US, UK, Canada, etc. and browse wesites that are otherwise geographically restricted. Works with android, and on my computer too. Fast, reliable, cost effective, and a bunch of other positive descriptors.

Give it try; there is a free trial program so there is nothing to lose.

2. chopper

chopper Active Member

Have you tested Hulu on GTV with this service in Canada and confirmed it's working?

3. Carlszone

Carlszone Well-Known Member

Good question. Looks tempting if it can do all it says it can. I did notice that GTV is one of the devices listed as being compatible w/this site. But it could still be blocked by country as many sites are.

Carl

4. guest

guest Active Member

5. hip2b2

hip2b2 New Member

I have never used Tunlr but reading their site find Netflix presently is not working. They plan a fix but will be limiting the number of users. That said it is free, and free is very good.

One additional, and big, plus for UnoTelly is their Dynamo feature which allows the user to select different Netflix country services from the chrome browser. One can switch from the US to some other area of the world from within GTV; restart Netflix and you are there. While Netflix US has the greatest selection of films I find that Netflix from other countries have some interesting films in English as well; though many are subtitled.

Once again, the UnotTelly trial is free, and as I said, free is very good.

Chopper: The UnotTelly service definitely works in Canada but I have not tested it with HULU. If I were a betting man, and I'm not, I'd bet that it will work because they says it will work. Give it a try... free trial... no credit card required... (no I don't work for UnoTelly).

hip