Quantcast

For those hesitating - Get it!

Discussion in 'Logitech Revue' started by Reverse, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Reverse

Reverse New Member

I am one of those who could not resist another gadget at the new price of $99 :)

I am very much underwhelmed with the box/software, but I very much like the keyboard. I bought a separate Unifying Receiver and now use the keyboard with my WMC HTPC. Works perfectly with most of the functionality of the keyboard intact.

Since the keyboard alone is $99, and the Revue is also $99 (+$16 for the extra receiver) it really was a no-brainer. When HC is released I hope the box will become more appealing as well, giving me even better value for my money :)

2. Alaska4Me

Alaska4Me Member

I think whoever knocks the google tv on the outside,really has never see it up close and personal.
    It's a great way to experience the internet on a totally new way of "thinking".with Honeycomb coming
    not to far off,I'm sure that will bring Logitech out of the "negative" category into people who ready to
    "kick the tires" and give it a who new second glance.

when I got mine as a gift,it was still hovering round the 299.00 range,but in the long run it has paid for itself
    in larger ways unimagineable.one being I'm no longer paying a monthly user fee,right there is a great trade off.
    and to add to that,we're getting a whole lot more incentives,and a whole lot more to do on the Revue.

It won't be as noticable now,but as you go,you will notice everything the Revue does,and after Honeycomb is in place
    and well established,alot more will come added to what we already have.I've been very impressed in the short time I've been
    on Revue.