Quantcast

flash player crash!!!! please help

Discussion in 'Google TV Apps' started by Balindamarie, Oct 30, 2011.

1. Balindamarie

Balindamarie New Member

I have a Sony Google TV, when I play games or anything like that even videos, my plug in flash player crashes. Can anyone please help me to fix this problem it is driving me crazy...Also I can not get my TV to work . I bought this TV used so i have no manual and no remote the guy said I wouldnt need it OK OK so i was stupid please help me any one thank you for your time

2. axne1

axne1 New Member

That's what gonna happen until the update.

HTC Evo 3d

3. rajesh78

rajesh78 New Member

is your software build upto date? the last update we received was for latest flash 10.3. hope you give a shot at system update in the settings->about menu.
    but first download google tv remote to ur android /iphone and use it to go around the menus(using home wifi). the google tv remote app is much easy to use than the remote comes with google tv.
    also try getting a usb mouse dongle to go around the menus, you can also use a wired usb mouse.
    hope it helps.

4. LlamaesqueLlamaesque

LlamaesqueLlamaesque New Member

Flash was always unstable on my google tv, but after the big update it shuts down Chrome 95 percent of the time I try to watch a flash video. This is incredibly annoying because all I wanted a google tv for in the first place was watching videos online! Any tips on what I might be able to do to solve this? Is it possible to reinstall chrome or anything?