Quantcast

Feeln App

Discussion in 'Google TV General Discussion' started by ChrisG8, Dec 3, 2014.

1. ChrisG8

ChrisG8 Well-Known Member

Has anybody gotten the Feeln app from the Play Store to work? Go to the website and try to play a video and it recommends installing the app. The app installed on both a Sony NSZ-GT1 and Vizio Co-Star for me but I can't play anything, it won't allow me to log in. It is a subscription service.

Feeln - Watch Family Movies Shows Online

• Like Like x 1
  2. ChrisG8

I just got a response from Hallmark, this is a known issue and is being worked on and should be fixed soon.

3. ChrisG8

Fixed as of this morning, appears to be working great. The female head of household can watch Hallmark Christmas movies easily, I am off the hook.

4. ericd

ericd Active Member

Chris, how does Feeln compare to Netflix, quality-wise and content-wise?

5. ChrisG8

The service works well and if you like Hallmark movies and shows and the various other movies the company has contracted to offer, it is a pretty good service. A black friday deal of $24 for a year is what I bought, not sure what might be available now. Netflix is a terrific service, I got Feeln because Netflix and Hulu just don't have many of the Hallmark movies, including Christmas movies, I have been asked to provide. Netflix certainly is better, quality and selection, in my opinion, it isn't close.

I used a free trial a few years ago, it was called Spiritclips then, she liked it well enough that she remembered and asked me how we could get it again this Christmas, I was glad to find a deal.

• Like Like x 1